Sunday, January 13, 2008

long time gone.

So I'm back from a hiatus of sorts. I don't really know why I took one, but I'm glad it's over. I think the holiday tension, good or bad, put my writing skills on hold to make space for other more or less intense emotions to take over me, myself, and I.

This past Christmas ended up being better than any Christmas I can remember; maybe not as good as those of my early childhood... but better than any in the last decade, for sure. This New Years was also one of the more fun New Years I've spent in my adult body. Hanging out with friends, making out with boyfriends in bars at the stroke of midnight, eating pizza in the back rooms of bars in Williamsburg, bouncing from one gay bar to the next. Fun times.

I'm going to write another post soon, one about life and work and whatnot. I just need to ease my fingers back into working. Me and Ryan are eating soup and watching movies at the moment. But for now I will leave you with pictures of my new computer, my new camera, and my fancy new in-progress hairstyle via the webcam built-in to said fancy new computer. When it's ready to expose itself I'll be sure to post more pictures.

Fancy new computer:




Fancy new camera:





Fancy new hair:

2 comments:

ali beast said...

ooh, your hair looks great!


CAN I TOUCH IT???!!!11



barffff,
ali b.

Anonymous said...

oh no kyle! get rid of it! i loved your beautiful baby fro before. you go to work like that? has lina seen it yet? you look crazy. sara

slick girls and sick boys.

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I do not approve of clapping or snapping fingers. ever.